Monday 12 August 2013

LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST .



The love of Christ 
 "And I will also be your light in the wilderness; and I will prepare the way before you, if it so be that ye shall keep my commandments; wherefore, inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall be led towards the promised land; and ye shall know that it is by me that ye are led." (1 Nephi, 17:13)


   











Behold, I am Jesus Christ the Son of God. I acreated the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are. I was with the Father from the beginning. bI am in the Father, and the Father in me; and in me hath the Father glorified his name.
(3Nephi 9:15)

 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye alove one another; as I have loved you,
                                         that ye also blove one another.
 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have alove one to another. 



                    Learn of me, and listen to my words; walk in the meekness of my Spirit,
                                                   and you shall have peace in me.






God uses love-inspired correction to guide us to a future we do not or cannot now envision but which He knows is the better way for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment